1 medium butternut pumpkin, chopped
3-4 small-medium potatos, chopped
1 teaspoon mild curry powder
salt & cracked balck pepper
3 cups vegetable stock
2/3 cup full cream
pinch chilli powder (to taste)
1) Place pumpkin, potato, curry powder and vegetable stock in a large slow cooker. Season with salt & pepper.
2) Cook for several hours until the vegetables are tender
3) Turn off heat and allow to cool
4) Using a food processor or stick blender, process until smooth
5) Stir through cream and hilli powder
6) Warm soup again and serve
7) Eat & Enjoy!