1.5L of vegetable stock
2 large leeks, roughly chopped
6-8 spring onions, roughly chopped
2 large potatos, cubed
10-12 large silverbeet leaves chopped
2 sprigs of fresh spearmint leaves
Handful fresh parsley leaves
Salt & pepper to taste
1/2 cup cream
Handful tasty or parmesan cheese
1) Put all ingredients other than the cream and cheese into a pot and bring to the boil.
2) Simmer until all vegetables are cooked through
3) Remove from heat and blend with a stick blender
4) Put back on heat and add cream and cheese
5) Simmer until cheese melted
6) Eat & Enjoy!