Saturday, December 12, 2009
0.5 cup margarine
0.5 cup brown sugar
0.25 cup white sugar
2.25 cups flour
1 teaspoon salt
1) Heat oven to 150°
2) Beat butter, margarine and sugars in a large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed
3) Stir in flour and salt (Dough will be dry & crumbly, use hands to mix completely
4) Roll out dough on a lightly floured surface
5) Cut into squares or use cookie cutters
6) Place about 3 cms apart on an ungreased baking tray
7) Bake for about 22-25 minutes, or until set. (These cookies brown very little and the shape does not change)
8) Cool on a wire rack.
9) Ice if desired
10) Eat & Enjoy!